For those of you who appreciate a little context, here's a brief introduction.
- I've been around for a bit, and this means I have boat loads of experience.
- You may recognize me from my past work at the editorial companies Consulate, Chemistry and currently, Bandit.
- I've worked with clients across the spectrum - Nationwide, Unilever, Verizon, L'Oreal, Pfizer, just to name a few - and on projects ending up on national TV, the internet, in theaters and on massive electronic billboards.
- I like to think my ego is strong enough to exert an opinion, but supple enough to take in another person's point of view.
- I am a great communicator, patient guide and known to be unflappable in the face of disaster.
- I like to discover the surprising human moments in footage.
- I love to edit comedy and dialog, especially when it's improvised.
- I love a pregnant pause.
- And I am more than happy to leave my audience scratching their head just a little bit after viewing.
You can also DOWNLOAD MY RESUME.